CLEVELAND ELECTRIC LABS, a Family Owned industrial sensor & temperature control manufacturer, has openings for skilled full-time Production Technicians. Some of the roles required of a Production Technician include assembly, production welding and fabrication.
- Reading drawings/ Bill of Materials for job requirements and documenting material traceability information
- Lifting & positioning raw materials onto straightening, pulling and cutting machines
- Using hand tools to assemble required termination hardware
- Use of sandblasters, grinders, and buffers for material preparation and finishing
- Stripping of wire and mineral insulated cable sheaths by hand or machine operation
- Production welding – including MIG, TIG and plasma welding
- Inspecting & labeling final product
- Operating manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Maintain clean work area
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to stand for entire 8 hour shift
- Ability to read drawings
- Ability to read tape measure and work with fractions
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Proficient using power tools and small machinery
- Preferred to have at least 1 year of prior manufacturing experience
- Aptitude to learn new skills.
- Must pass drug screening and background check
- High School diploma/equivalent
1st Shift position with overtime as necessary. Wage based on experience. Benefits include medical/dental/vision and life insurance, disability coverage, 401k with match, profit sharing, bonus and paid vacation/sick days and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Growing Tempe technology company is seeking a highly-motivated individual for Thermocouple assembly in a clean, air conditioned lab environment.
The position is a full time position with benefits.
- Successful candidate will have some experience in small component assembly.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Good vision and manual dexterity is a must.
- Experience with micro Tig welding is a plus.
- Individual must be a non-smoker and will be required to pass drug screening.